All our customers need to be insured when storing with us. You may take out your own insurance policy but it must cover belongings stored in Cube Self Storage. Please provide us with proof of your cover if you’re not using our insurance policy. It is your responsibility to keep your insurance documentation valid and up to date.
If choosing to arrange your own cover you need to supply a letter/policy from your insurance company specifying the following information:
– A Sum Insured which is adequate to cover the value of all goods being stored on a replacement as new basis;
– That the cover provided is equal to or better than the perils included within Cube Self Storage’s insurance policy;
– The name of the insurer and/or broker;
– The start and end dates of the cover; and
– Cube Self Storage’s address;